- Choosing the best font for Email Marketing
Choosing the best font for Email Marketing
Category: Email Marketing
Typography is one of the key elements in enhancing the content of your e-mailings. By following these basic rules when formatting your text, you will avoid compromising the readability of your email.
Use standard fonts or provide alternative typographies in the right size to ensure a correct display of your email campaigns, especially on mobile devices.
- On any type of devices, the standard fonts are: Arial, Arial Black, Arial Narrow, Comic Sans, Courier New, Georgia, Impact, Tahoma, Times New Roman, Verdana. If you prefer, you can use other fonts, but make sure to always include a standard font as an alternative.
- Titles must have a minimum size of 22 px.
- Texts must be at least 14 px to be readable on mobile devices.
- Avoid condensed fonts and those who do not have a uniform spacing, as they tend to lose readability.
- The standard versions of Arial and Verdana are usually the easiest to read.
- Do not justify texts. Unjustified texts are easier to follow since the length of the lines is different. A good practice is to align texts to the left and not exceed 50-70 characters per line to make it easier to read.
- Select a colour that contrasts sufficiently with the background so that the text can be easily read. The best option is to use a monochromatic palette, choosing a lighter shade for the background and a darker one of the same colour for the text.
Do not miss anything from our blog and join our Telegram https://t.me/acrelianews
Haven't you tried Acrelia News yet?
If you like this post, you will like much more our email marketing tool: professional, easy to use.